The 30 days Thinspo Challenge!

That's right !
I'm now officially starting my 2nd challenge which is the :

30 DAYS THINSPO CHALLENGE !

I think this is not really as challenging as compared to the 21 days junk food challenge because you're not gonna be restricted any foods in this challenge, all you got to do is to answer the questions that are provided.
But strangely, because of the 21 days junk food free challenge, I don't really crave junk food anymore. Unless it's like, I'm out with my boyfriend and the whole meal comes with the main dish and a chocolate dessert or something, I'll eat it. 
But if I'm just out and have the choice to not eat chocolate and ice cream and etc etc,
I won't. *yaaay*

I think this challenge will be focusing more on weight loss, while the 21 days junk food free challenge focuses on reducing cravings.

Got this challenge from the same website :
http://thinspirationaljourney.wordpress.com/funstuff/challenges/30-day-thinspo-challenge/

So, I, elysaajusshi officially starts this challenge from today, 7th of January 2013 to about a month later. 

Day One- Your stats
Day Two- How tall are you? Do you like your height?
Day Three- A picture of your thinspiration. What features do you like about this person?
Day Four- Your greatest fears about weight loss.
Day Five- Why do you really want to lose this weight? Are you doing it for you?
Day Six- Do you binge? If so, explain why you think you do.
Day Seven- Do your parents know you’re trying to lose weight? Do they care?
Day Eight- Your workout routine.
Day Nine- Did people ever make comments about your weight in a negative way?
Day Ten- What was the hardest thing you gave up during this “weight loss.”
Day Eleven- Your favorite thinspo blog and why!
Day Twelve- What do you normally eat?
Day Thirteen- Are you losing weight in a healthy or unhealthy way?
Day fourteen- What’s your UGW? When you expect to reach it?
Day Fifteen- Are you vegan or vegetarian? If so, has this helped you lose weight? If not, would you ever consider turning vegan or vegetarian?
Day Sixteen- When did you first decide to lose weight?
Day Seventeen- Do you have an eating disorder?
Day Eighteen- What food is your weakness?
Day Nineteen- When is the last time you ate fast food?
Day Twenty- Favorite diet?
Day Twenty-One- What are your clothing sizes?
Day Twenty-Two- What was your lowest weight? How and why did you gain?
Day Twenty-Three- Did the media play a role in your wanting to lose weight?
Day Twenty-Four- How do you feel about the terms pro-ana/pro-mia
Day Twenty-Five- Have you ever purged? If you have, describe your first experience.
Day Twenty-Six- What excites you most about reaching your ugw?
Day Twenty-Seven- How do you deal with being around food?
Day Twenty-Eight- Do you want that “gap” between your legs? Why?
Day Twenty-Nine- Your definition of beauty.
Day Thirty-10 facts about you! And now, what are your stats?

Monday, 7th January 2013
Day one: Your stats

okay, I don't know what 'your stats' mean so I did a research. LOL. #dumbme
This is what yahoo answers gave me:
stats means your measurments. Take a tape measure and wrap it around your boobs, then your waist, and your hips.(in inches) You will end up with three numbers, most likley in the 20's or 30's.

I am too lazy to go measure myself and I also have no idea where I've thrown my tape measure to. I know it's somewhere around the house but, I'm just too darn lazy to find it. :P

LOOOOOOL.

Breakfast: A yam pau, A char siew pau & papaya
Afternoon drink: Soya bean milk
Evening meal: Porridge 

-insert meme here-




Comments

Popular Posts