Dog Cafe (We are the Furballs[WTF]) in Singapore !

A couple of days ago I went to this dog cafe at Katong with my sister and today I decided to go with my boyfriend !
It's really cute and cosy there, you can play with their dogs and have bubble tea. :D

WTF Cafe Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/wearethefurballs

Today my boyfriend and I could give doggy treats to them :D



They packaged the doggy treats into cute little plastic bags :3
Even the sticker is cute !!

Now for pikture spamming time ~ !





















































-end-

Comments

  1. Wow! what a unique place haha. Never knew there were cafes like these?!
    Happy New Year btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really special :D samee i just found out about it too, didnt know there were such cute cafes :3 happy new year too !

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts