Day 9 of 21 days junk food free challenge !

Tuesday, 25th December 2012
Day 9: What is your favourite type of exercise?

Firstly,  MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !

My favourite type of exercise is actually exercising on the elliptical trainer !
You know why? 
CAUSE I CAN HAS MY KOREAN DRAMAS WHILE EXERCISING ! WEEEEEE~
So while I am on the elliptical, I'll switch on my computer and watch my 
korean dramas. :D

oh yes,
I actually almost broke my junk food challenge today cause I had a Christmas lunch
with my family.

BUT !


I looked at the mirror and looked at myself and just said, "oh god."

So I had :

Lunch -> Salmon salad, mushroom soup, wholemeal bread & some roasted chicken.
Evening -> An apple.
Night -> Medium iced milo. 

I ate more today 3:  #sadsadsadsadsad

but well, thinking of the bright side, at least I didn't give in to temptation by
eating the sticky chewy chocolate ice cream that my family bought xD

I had to work from 7pm to 10pm. x2 pay ! :D

-insert meme here-



Comments

Popular Posts