Personal Views : Top English Songs For The First Half Of 2012 !


Okay Fine I Know it's 4.06am and I have school later and have to wake up at 6am . lol fail .

BUT I DON'T KNOW WHY I JUST CAN'T SLEEEEP . LIKE ZOMG . :(

So I am going to do a blog post of WHAT I THINK are the top best english songs for the past few months of 2012 . :)
It's not according to the dates released from January to June it's just random . 
Let's go !

1. STARSHIPS - NICKI MINAJ 



Really awesome song with a Music Video that makes no sense to me . But actually the lyrics also like, huuuh??!! Cause are starships really meant to fly ? Hmm ... Let's give that some thought . BUT I LOOOOVVVEEEE HER GREEN HAIR, SUPER POW WOW BLING BLING LIKE POWER RANGERS. I can't dye it though cause I'll look like a freak coming out of a starship . Ha.Ha.Ha. 

2. PAYPHONE - MAROON 5



The first time I heard this song was when My Husband introduced it to me and I was like, what ????? Don't like, piisshh. And afterwards I heard it on 98.7FM again and went crazy saying "OMG HUSBAND WHAT SONG IS THIS SHHHOOO NICE SOUNDHOUND LEH!" And he was all *slot in meme face here* "THIS IS PAYPHONE" . Le me with pokerface. 

3. DRIVE BY - TRAIN


Drive by ~





Train.







Yup it's so lame I know but Train's album cover wasn't very interesting so, this.
BUT, this song is really good. The vocals were good. lol what am I talking sia Hey Soul Sister was good too.The chorus is SUPERRR ADDICTIVE ! Plus romantic, teeheee . 
It goes "Oh I swear to you, I'll be there for you" . GIRLS LOVE IT WHEN GUYS SAY THIS KIND OF STUFF. Or maybe only girls like me :/ And then "Just a shy guy" OHMYCHEEEEEESE SHY GUYS ARE SO CUTE! Like le Husband, *kekekekekeke* 

AHEM AHEM NEXT.

4. CALL ME MAYBE - CARLY RAE JAPSEN 



So chio .... Walao makes me feel like my Hamsters' beddings / cat litter .
I actually don't know how this song got sooo popular in Singapore, and internationally LOL
But the very first time hearing this song was from Noah Yap's Call Me Maybe Parody . This song really grew on me, alooootttttt. It's such a fun and catchy song and the Music Video was duper cute man! The last part was like, TROLLLLLLLL . I WANNA GROW MY HAIR LIKE HERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. LASERLIGHT - JESSIE J 



HER LIPS = AWESOMECOOLNESS
First time listening to this song from random links on Youtube and totally, totally got hooked. HER VOCALS ARE DAMN POWERFUL LARH! i was going "I'm gonna karaoke this song!" Then when she went to the "YOU'RE LIKE A LASERLIGHT" I went to a just-break-my-voice-voice-of-a-boy-who-just-broke-his-voice . I was so sad locked up in my room crying waterfalls of tears cause I couldn't reach the high notes. But then I realised I could sing Justin Bieber Songs :D 

6. SCREAM - USHER



SO MUCH SWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG HERE . ;)
Love the starting part of the song, which is just the instrumental .


NEXT . 

7. CHASING THE SUN - THE WANTED



MAD LOVE THE WANTED BOUGHT THEIR ALBUM FROM HMV LOL MUST BRAG A BIT.

My all time favourite song by The Wanted is actually Glad you came, but is not this year one :/ and Chasing The Sun MV was just released back in April 2012. :3 So yesh This song rocks my smelly socks. lol ....
It's like before the chorus comes in, the beginning of the song is like making you want to wait and hear how the chorus sounds like. ANTICIPATING ~~~~! 
I also like warzone, satellite, lightning, all time low. GO LISTEN. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY THIS noobshit Blogger. 

Most of these songs are on replay on my Ipod. Like replay x100000000000000000

Going to do Top Korean Songs For The First Half Of 2012 so if you're a k-pop listener or loves k-pop to the max or don't know anything about k-pop and want to know the awesomemess songs for the last 6 months or just bored and want to waste time doing something anything, stay tune. :) 

lol shit sia who ends a blog with stay tune larh... i think only djs do it lorh. whatever awkward ending then. beep.


Comments

Popular Posts