LOL AFTER LIKE WHAT, 4 MONTHS ?!

Hahahahaha . 

I KNOW RIGHT . 
AFTER 4 MONTHS .
I'M BACK . 
cue 2PM song : "I'LL BE BAAAAACCKKK~~~!!!"

Decided to revive my blog again for some reason.
I think is to waste time.
Like seriously lorh.
Omg. These few days so bored.
Got school is got school larh, but alllll my life consist of is *ahem,ahem.ahem* 

1. School . Which is only 3hours everyday .

2. Eating . Which is like what larh, 1hour of my 24hours ?

3. Sleeping . Okay this takes up most of my time, unless I ton or cannot sleep .

4. Computer . LOL . Funny thing . People usually is like Facebook, Twitter (okay I do twit), myspace? , hmm audition or like gaming stuffs for teenagers . And I'm a super cool girl who plays club penguin! Any one else does ? Add me as friend on Oreocrush19! Except I don't know why my server always, always confirm 100% chop crash every .... 15 minutes .?

I think thats all . weee~ 

I swear right, some people complain like, Walaoooooo, sooo much things to do soooo little time . And I'm all, ya lorh ya lorh !

but actually I'm like 






I don't have any school today so I'm rotting at home doing absolutely nothing so,
I've decided to put my time to good use by studying  BLOGGING ! :D

*Pats myself on my own back for such a stupid, stupid,stupid...  genius idea*

Those of you who have june holidays, lucky bitches .
I STILL HAVE TO STUDY MY BALLS OUT WHILE YOU GUYS PARTY AND GO OUT .

Those who have o levels or psle this year, come! Let's SUFFER  give each other support and comfort! 

Get some overdose of caffeine to boost our lazyass brains !

sorry I'm typing rubbish . So bored. 

AND IT'S CHICKENBALLS HOT !

Swear man, today is worst than other days . 

I know Singapore is year round tropical, but today is EXTRA CRISPY . 

Don't need go sauna liao just sit down and you'll feel the heat .

Ahhhh, feel those water droplets of SWEAT on your body?

LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING ! SO AWESOME RIGHT !

Plus it's FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Must emphasize on the Free :)

That's all for now I guess going to update more ! 

tata ~~~~  

Comments

Popular Posts