MY OHMYGAWD WORTHY JOURNEY OF MY ACNE

Heey Paddlepoppies !

I'M BACK !


Anyway, this blog post will be about my acne journey since 12.

I KNOW RIGHT. 12. I HAD ACNE SINCE FREAKIN 12 HOW UNFORTUNATE IS THAT. -very-

Anywho, my acne didn't start out very bad.

Just a couple of red volcanoes and redness on my T-zone.

okay fine it was bad. and awful. and ugly. and uurgghh.

At that time I was kind of young and stupid and dumb and didn't really know what to do.
So, my mom recommended me to go for facials.
and so i did.


AND THEY ALL HURT LIKE FREAKING BITCHES WHO GOT SUNBURNT.


and don't forget,


I WAS 12. 12. 12. 12. 12. 12. 12.


they steamed my face to like 'open up my pores'


and the steamed felt quite uncomfortable.


didn't enjoy that feeling.



AND THAN THE LADY STARTED SQUEEZING MY PIMPLES.





OMG MAN. OMG.

HOW I FELT MAN! THE PICTURE BELOW CLEARLY EXPRESSED HOW I FELT
AND ALSO TOWARDS THAT AUNTY.


EXCRUCIATING PAAAAIIINNN.



till now i remember the feeling.




and guess what? the best part!


it got WORST.




WORST. OKAY. WORST.


my biggest regret of my life.


seriously.

and then when i was around 13~14 my face got more oiler and redder and more pimples appeared.





look so chio (pretty) right? Giving the, "walao you can drink coke think




i cannot ah" look.


such an attractive lady right there. RIGHT THERE.


of course, i stopped those horrible facials and started using some chemist brands


that my friends sweared were so awesome.


and I could see that their faces look better.


and so i tried.


and OH WHO COULD EVER IMAGINE.


my face was apparently sensitive to whatever ingridient/s in the products and it got sooo awful.




I heart my friends. (:



WORST PART - I switched brands and vavavoom pimples just love me.


it was everywhere.


forehead. check.


cheeks. check.


T-zone. check.


nose. check.


chin. check.


big whoop aye ?


now my face is like that -


actually it's still bad, but i now have learnt of the magic of makeup..... *HOHOHO*




I've decided to give Therapeutic Dermatologic Formula (TDF) a try.


- CLICK PICS TO READ TEXT. UNLESS YOU HAVE SUPER DUPER GOOD EYESIGHT-

SOUNDS SOOO AWESOME !!!!
who doesn't want visibly clearer skin in only like, 4 WEEKS?!




AND THEY HAVE A FREE GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!




HOW.










COOL.










IS.










THAT.










their facebook link is here : http://www.facebook.com/TDFsg










for lazy bumbums like me who can't be bothered to type out or search their link (:










sounds fantastic aye!










and so,











KTHXBAI. xoxoxo.

Comments

Popular Posts