RANDOM RANTS + REVIEWING THE MELLIESH AND!

Hehhehheh,
the title, is deceiving yo xD
BUT! I am going to review 2 THINGS!
2 ! 2! 2! 2!
How kind am I ?
Even in hard times.... my studies ..... my home issues ....
I still love you guys !
Okay, I think I'll be doing it later or the most tomorrow (sorry ><)
reviewing the pink melliesh blush and the koji eye talk double eyelid glue!
technically I use the double eyelid glue everyday cause I have small, single eyelids,
which, is, kind of unglam.... so yup I'm going to show pictures of my eyes with and
without the glue.
YAY !
**see my unglam side, laugh all you want bitches**
nah, I love you guys.


koji eye talk glue up there ^^
yup, and actually I'm blogging from school, Again!
cause I in school always super free one,
so might as well blog right?
Going to have maths after this, D;
**********SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD***********
and in the afternoon going to have the BBQ charity thing again,
so,
for now,
till then,
tata !

Comments

Popular Posts