KOJI DOUBLE EYELID GLUE!

I don't know why,
but I just feel like blogging for the rest of my life, every minute every second every hour every day every weekday every weekend every spare time every crapping time okay stop stop stop!
YAY YAY YAY!
REVIEW TIME FOR KOJI EYE TALK DOUBLE EYELID GLUE!
Okay, why must the name be so long?
Can't it just be Koji double eyelid glue??
Without the eye talk??
eye talk doesn't even.....going back to the topic~
I actually kind of love this glue.
because before I was using alllllllll kinds of different double eyelid methods.
I tried double eyelid stickers, tapes, fibres......
fibres are good, but lets go back to the glue, shall we?

This is my right eye without the glue. Sad, I know. It's so small and it looks like a pea.

This is after with contact lens (Angel series in Grey, if you're interested! )
I recommend this contact lens as well!!
It's nice!!
I ordered a pair of Bambi series in Green contact lens,
will do a review on it when I get it :D
so the glue,
wait for it to dry until it becomes like, half white half transparent.
Then use the little stick thing to push it up.
It looks like your eyes are becoming like bubbles or buttercup or any of the powerpuff
girls eyes but it'll look good after ;)

It's quite natural looking except that there will be a some sort of 'invisible line' that creates the fold and your lids with stick together a little but it's alright!
It makes you look chio! (pretty)
rate this product : 8.5/10
i think this product is a bit too pricey?
I got it for $16.50.
However, it's worth it as this can double up as a fake eyelash glue as well!
how cool is that??
2 in 1 ! bam !

Please look forward to my next post !
which is..... random stuffs I guess ;)

tata!
xxxxx

Comments

Popular Posts